Yate Computing offer a range of services for Home or Small Business computer users and specialise in these sectors allowing a personal and professional service. We can come to you or we can offer a remote service, the choice is yours. If a call to your premises is necessary no call out fee is charged as long as you are within a 10 mile radius of Yate.
We provide the following standard services but can offer many options so if your requirement is not listed please call or email using the contact form.
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Laptop Screen Replacements
- New Laptop Keyboards
- DC Power Jack Replacements
- Slow PC or Laptop? a Full System maintenance will see to that
- Motherboard Replacements
- Bespoke Computer Builds & Advice on the right equipment for you
- Gaming Rigs
- Business Machines
- Computer or Laptop Component Upgrades
- Additional Memory
- Upgrade to a SSD (solid state Drive) can be 10x Fater than standard
- Virus and Malware removal
- Antivirus software supply & Install
- Data retrieval
- Computer Tuition on the use of Hardware or Software
- Windows 10
- MS Office Basic skills
Remote Services Available!
With the current government guidelines regarding social distancing please do not forget a number of computer problems can be fixed remotely. To enable remote support to take place a small application is required to be downloaded by you. This is called aeroadmin and can be downloaded from the image below. If you are unsure whether remote support will be right for you then please call or email using the contact form.
AeroAdmin - Free for Home & Business Remote Desktop Software
Requires no installation, registration or configuration. Small in size (~2 Mb) and can be started up in less than a minute. Perfect for times when you need to connect to a remote PC as soon as possible for either a full on remote control session or a simple file transfer.